Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 10, 2011


I just wanted to take the time to sort of get my feet wet, if you will, in the blogosphere before I make my way to Scandinavia (Denmark is part of Scandinavia, isn't it? NOTE TO SELF: find out). 


I leave in 10 days, meaning I have precisely that amount of time to gather a dedicated following and develop a witty yet informative blogging voice. AND to determine how to stuff the entire contents of my closet into one suitcase (yes you read that correctly ... SAS airlines allows one bag per human). Okay - who am I kidding ... I will most certainly be paying for an additional bag seeing as my shoes and food (it's always important to have access to whole wheat crackers, canned tuna, and granola bars) could each fill up their own suitcase. It's times like these that I wish my parents had done more to hone my organization skills as a child. Good thing my mom took on that part time job as a stockroom assistant at TJ Maxx ... her folding skills have gone from mediocre to astounding. 


Anywho, that is all for now. Check back in 11 days when I have arrived at my final destination (NOTE TO SELF: do NOT forget to see Final Destination 5 before leaving. You will never forgive yourself for missing that blockbuster). 


Farvel! 


-a.b.s. 

1 comment:

  1. **NOTE: my mother did not actually take a part time job at tj maxx. that little anecdote was merely for comedic effect.

    ReplyDelete