Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Good evening, readers. 


This post is intended to serve one purpose and one purpose only. "What is this great purpose?," you are all undoubtedly asking yourselves with palms sweaty and hearts racing in anticipation. Well let me tell you...


I regret to inform you all that I will be out of town until Saturday evening and will be unable to post at all during that time. I will be spending my weekend on a study tour in the Western Denmark locales of Ebeltoft and Odense (the birth place of Hans Christian Anderson). 


Fret not, as I will be writing a fairly extensive post on the weekend's happenings upon my return, which will most certainly include tales of great adventuresomeness, valor, and fortitude (I would like to note that we are scheduled to go paintballing on Saturday where all of these adjectives will most certainly apply). 


So, enjoy your weekends. And do not forget to celebrate the Danish National Football Team's victory over Norway yesterday evening. 


Farvel!


 ord af dagen: "fodbold" = "football" (or "soccer" as many uneducated Westerners like to call it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment